Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm only paranoid because they want me dead............

I have discovered my passion....Brought out by two sessions of watching the movie shooter in the theater....Even when I didn't particularly like it the first time.....But.....

I wanna be a sniper!!!!

I wanna take careful aim and frag someone wit a headshot.....Thats what i wanna do......If the head happens to belong to President Bush well thats even better....

Before the secret service gets on my ass and i have another international incident....I am speaking about a game called CS....I am not planning an assassination attempt on Bush.....At least not at this moment.....Maybe later...(Btw.....Don't ask about the first international incident...All i can say is it involved one pissed of president,three dead cows,a nuclear bomb and lots of hot sauce flavored ice-cream!!)

Hmm....Counter-Strike....Never really liked the game...But now for some reason i'm crazy after it.....Dunno why....Whats wrong???

Which leads me to to the other topic on my mind........THEM!!

Oh you know who THEY are.....Them....They control everything......

No I'm not talking about some conspiracy....Hell they run those conspiracies.....Along with everything else.....

They all around you....There's no hiding from them....I just want to the truth to get out.....

You know what I'm talking about...You've felt it....You know they're watching us....Controlling us....
The pieces are in front of you...Its upto you to piece them together......Spread the truth....

Well thats enough paranoia for a post i think....Now on to some cheerful goodness!!!

Unicorns don't exist you stupid bimbo's!!! You hippies should have died a long while ago!!! Now go to some corner and cry till u return to your psychedelic dreams!!!

And its not over and out......Its under and in my belly!!!!

3 comments:

Mystique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mystique said...

ha....if u din already read my prev comment (i removed it) then do tell me WHY u want 2 no who i am
reeli gud that u like my posts coz i always thot most of it was outpourin of self-pity.
i need to get rid of it.

Wayward Listener said...

read walkin on glass, by iain banks, one of the three paralell stories is about a guy who believes warth is a conspiracy. Ur keepin the philosophical and cosmological questions at bay, gud, its a habit i cant seem to fall out on.
yours in a very stoned manner
wali